Saturday 11 April 2009

Gel bed delivery

I have now got a delivery date for our forthcoming Kaymed gel, visco elastic memory foam and pocket spring bed. It will arrive in the morning a week on Sunday, so we await its presence with high expectations.

This bed will complete a trilogy of recent purchases aimed at ensuring back health. In fact, that threesome is now a foursome with the purchase of a gel mouse mat a couple of days back.

My first impressions of the other buys are that the ergonomic chair is very good and (so far) meets, if not exceeds, it expectations.

The Gel insoles are less impressive.

The mouse pad and gel wrist support are certainly different, but I am quickly getting used to the feel of this item and it works well with the adjustable armrest of the chair by offering total arm support.

Once the bed has arrived and I have slept on it I will start to give some feedback on our initial impressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment